You might want to note that I'm very egotistical when it comes to priorities; this is because it's a little sideproject - the rate of importance depends on how important or easy I find a given task.
The fixed note means I already took care of the problem and will dispatch it in the next version.
- Doesn't establish connection via dial-up.
Current to-do list
- Move inputbox to the bottom onto the menubar
- All the stuff that's not wired in yet (/topic, /op, /deop, /voice)
Copy from buffer (might take a while to make it work nicely, although the lack of it bugs me more and more, so chances are that it will get done eventually)Rewrite the whole text-renderer Colors (Who cares, seriously...)Colors will come with the renderer rewrite
- URL handling (catcher or open browser; or alternatively, see above.)
- Hypnoglow (!)
- MSN/Skype-style notification on incoming message
I'm working on this, but something's weirdindefinitely suspended, it got real messy)
- Shorthand versions of commands (or aliases) such as /w, /j, /o, /v, /q...
- DCC (YES, this has been promoted - when there's a will, there's a way...)
- Sounds? Does PlaySound work on a PocketPC?
Current NOT-to-do list (i.e. non-priority)
(Please note that this does NOT mean that a feature listed here is not going to be added. It means that it's either not something I consider a crucial feature, or too lengthy / messy to add.)
Multi-server (Not impossible, but currently let's just skip it.)fixed
- Multi-language (it's not like zsIRC is verbose, really..)
- REAL "mIRC-like" scripting (not as long as there are faster ways of suicide!)